Its’s Easy With Grape Vine Tours
Winery Tours to Essex County’s
Grape Vine Tours offers excursions for groups of 2 to 12 visitors. We will pick you up at your residence, hotel, B&B or marina, anywhere in Essex County or Windsor. You will be toured to 3 outstanding wineries, 2 wineries & 1 brewery, or 3 breweries to sampling each winery’s award winning wines, or brewery’s award winning brews.
Grape Vine Tours allows you to enjoy the winery, wines and scenery without worrying about driving. Custom experiences can also be arranged. Please let us know what places you would like to visit and we will arrange it.
What People Have to Say!
- Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for the group tour. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it and all wonderful comments. Thank you also for the wine that you sent for Brian and I. I am really enjoying it. The group plan to do something similar next year, possibly the same location, which they loved. So you may not be done with me yet LOL. Thank you again for everything. Every detail was appreciated.-Margaret
- Thanks had a great tour with Dave!! 5 star!-Tracy
- I am absolutely floored at the service I have received today from sherry. As well as all the work you (Peter) have put in to our lovely day. Thank you and your team so much for everything. We will return.-Daniella
- Please thank Linda for a fabulous tour. She was great and we enjoyed every minute of it. Linda also gave us a lot of interesting information about the local area. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide! And the wine was good too!-June
- Our guide Sherry was extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating. We had a great day with her and plan to return to the area and do another tour.-
- We want to thank you for the wonderful day we had with you. We appreciated your knowledge of your region, your courtesy and your good driving. We will recommend you as much as we can. We will enjoy the wine we bought thinking of you. Thank you very much and take care.-Micheline, Hélène and Luc
- Thanks for arranging such a great day! Norma was so wonderful, patient and kind - she really made the day special. Just thought you should know she is truly top notch! Wishing you and your team the best! Stay Good, Anne- Anne Dumais
- Grape Vine Tours will be highly recommended to all our friends. Linda took care of everything so well, we felt totally pampered. Thanks so much See you next year if not before.-Dave and Colette
- Thanks so much Peter for looking after us on the Wine Tour Tues. Everyone had a wonderful time - including chatting with you and the "other" Peter! We appreciate the details you looked after. Will certainly recommend Grape Vine Tours to local friends, and as of now everyone is on board for another tour next summer. Perhaps it will include craft breweries as well - will wait till Feb. to book that. Hope you have a great summer and again Thank You!-Ellen & Jim, Aggie & Al, Wilma & Brian, Jan &Hugh, Jennie & Wayne
- Peter was a wonderful host and we enjoyed the great selection of wines provided by the local wineries. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to have a lovely day out with friends. Thanks so much! !-Paula Louise
Wine and Brew Along the
Visit 2 craft breweries for tastings. Each Brewery offers a flight of their craft beer consisting of 3 or 4 samples. Wine tasting at 2 wineries with tasting fees included. Lunch at one, at winery or brewery. Tasting fees and lunch included in price. A tour of winery production facilities Shop at winery boutiques. Many wines are only available at the winery.
Craft Brewery Experience
Visit 3 craft breweries for tastings and have lunch at one. Tasting fees and lunch included in price. Each Brewery offers a flight of their craft beer consisting of 3 or 4 samples.
Peter Scherer owner of Grape Vine Tours Inc. was among 50 inaugural winners of the Wise 50/50 Awards. These awards were presented at the Start Up Canada Event on the Hill at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa. Entrepreneurs from across Canada met to discuss the challenges facing start up businesses.
Wendy Mayhew, a 66 year old business woman, from the Ottawa area decided to prove a point about older entrepreneurs during Canada’s 150 birthday year. That’s when she decided to create the Wise 50 over 50 Award. A panel of judges chose 50 winners from applications Canada wide.